JOIN OUR TEAM!
Posted on Tuesday, September 4, 2018
We're recruiting for a Lettings Co-ordinator/Administrator!
Are you organised, able to work under pressure and also an excellent communicator?
Then we want to hear from you!
No two days are the same in this role – the environment is fast paced and friendly, and the ideal candidate needs to be organised, able to work under pressure and be an excellent communicator.
We require an individual with lettings industry experience who is professional, methodical and organised, who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and will help maintain the exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on.
- Producing documents associated with the lettings process from valuation through to the termination of a tenancy, including updating internal and external databases and authorities.
- Co-ordination of tenancies from the point the let is agreed to move-in, ensuring all lets proceed to occupation, swiftly, smoothly and compliantly.
- Efficiently managing tenant referencing & right to rent checks.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, in house departments & external companies, to ensure all lets commence effectively.
- Providing support to a busy lettings team including registering applicants & arranging viewings.
- General office duties.
- Efficient, productive and well organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Confident with a professional approach.
- Excellent standard of communication, via telephone, email and face to face.
- Have a good level of IT knowledge.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to work well in a pressurised office environment, with deadlines and within a team.
The right candidate will thrive in this fun yet challenging role. We are looking for an individual committed to maintaining the high service standards that we provide to the landlords and tenants.
Please note this is a five day a week role, but will include working alternate Saturdays (with a day off in lieu). There is also a requirement to attend a team briefing at 8.30am on Mondays.
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00 pm
Saturday - 9.00 am - 5.00pm
How To Apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Award Winning Estate Agent & Letting Agent in Woking, Surrey, GU21. We are experts in selling & renting residential property in Woking & surrounding areas.